– Dance and practice in a supportive environment at the Live Music Practice Sessions
– Attend a Live Concert and enjoy Europe’s best acoustic Arabic music.
– Eat, sleep, swim, and dance at the SINAI LIVE MUSIC RETREAT
– Join LondonLive Festival 2018 – the only festival of its kind, real instruments = real feeling
– Attend a Live Music Workshop and learn more about how to interact with and interpret live Arabic music
– Join the Dance Development Programme (Berlin) to improve your dancing and confidence with live music!
– Enrol on Guy Schalom’s Live Music Teacher Training Programme and gain the valuable skills of teaching with live music.
– Design your Exclusive Drum Solo (or Magencé, Baladi) piece composed and recorded especially by Guy Schalom.
– Hire the Baladi Blues Ensemble for your show and perform with Europe’s best known all-acoustic Egyptian dance band.
– Book a Live Music Rehearsal + Feedback Session to focus exclusively on your chosen repertoire and gain valuable feedback from Guy Schalom.
– Enquire about a Baladi Blues Festival Package for event organisers. The Baladi Blues Festival Package for event organisers includes world-class live Arabic music, international artist introductions and liaison, logistics, professional dance workshops, music training and new music composed exclusively for your event.
– Download PDF: Guy Schalom Workshop Topics 2018 (taken from Guy Schalom’s 2018 WorkshopWorkbook)